Senior Consultant IoT – region The Netherlands
Are you the: “hunter” who wants to enter the most dynamic market of the moment?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Consultant IOT who will promote our unique product and services proposition in the Dutch market and thereby help our IoT (Internet of Things) business grow.
Who is Thingsdata
Thingsdata is a IoT solutions specialist and creates value for customers in the explosive Dutch and Belgium IoT market. The market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% pro year, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace. Thingsdata wants to take serious part in the growth of this dynamic and exciting marketplace.
Are you a driven sales professional who thrives on results? If you are an experienced sales professional in IoT, with a successful account management track record, then you may be the person Thingsdata needs! We are seeking for an experienced, customer-focused professional to join our team as an Senior Consultant IoT. This is a unique opportunity to identify and cultivate new opportunities for Thingsdata. In this role you will represent the company professionally in building relationships with new customers.
- Strong performance and easy relationship with these decision makers, C-Level, and extensive experience in prospecting and selling to new customers (hunter);
- Navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the buying process;
- You will be responsible for prospecting (including outbound cold calling, emailing, visiting) and generating new business opportunities by strategically identifying and engaging with prospects;
- Document prospect requirements in our CRM;
- Pitch Thingsdata unique products and services, negotiate and close deals while meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- In the IoT market segments manage a set of strategic customer accounts, helping them throughout their life cycle and helping their business grow to increase subsequent device activations.
- An completed technical higher professional education or university education;
- At least 5 years successful experience in the world of IoT (M2M, LTE M, NB-IOT and LoRa);
- Experience in selling value-added services in the segments and ecosystem of M2M, LTE M, NB-IOT, LoRa, IoT, data networks or telemetry;
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Strong interest in and ability to learn new technologies;
- Strong sales spirit, proven track-record in selling (hunting).
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025 in the world, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. Thingsdata stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to customers in the Netherlands. The most exciting thing about working at Thingsdata is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you’ll get at Thingsdata:
- A renumeration that is based on your performance;
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture;
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic environment;
- Great working location in Amsterdam;
- 25 days of vacation
Do you feel addressed? Does it sound like a challenge to you? Please feel free to contact us at 085-0443500 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.